Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Maria

    When He and Maria first spoke, He's first question was, "Why don't you have a blog?" This chick is 100% top blogger material. Just so the ArmHe feels better, not to worry, Maria finally took He's advice and set up a blog, Haute and Rebellious. Qe all get a pretty good preview of Maria as this weeks HottHe of the Week. What does Maria like, "I love, breath, talk and walk fashion, 7" High heels," umm did she just say 7" high heels? He Approves most things over 4.5" but 7" high heels, now we are talking. He only picked pictures where Maria was a brunette, although He can tell you Maria is just as hot as a blonde. There are a lot of thigh high tight pictures, because they are one of He's favorite things going on right now, and Maria makes them look real goodddd. He could go on and on writing nice things about Maria all day, but her pictures pretty much speak for themselves, every single one - He Approved.
























    How would you describe your style? I am a mix of cultures and styles, I am a very versatile person and I tend to get bored really easy so I am constantly changing and reinventing myself. I am always looking for uniqueness in items that can make me feel fresh and confident. But throughout the years I have always had a thing for breaking the rules in fashion. I always like to experiment and try new things. Right know I am in to everything Bohol, futuristic and grungie but I always keep it chic and glam and I love accessorizing

    Favorite item you own? My favorites change by season that’s for sure but I have these set of black and white snake looking bracelets I got long time ago that I still wear and I seem to not get tired off no matter what. I have this black classic dress with princess seams and a puffy A-line skirt with tulle underneath I bought in a boutique long time ago. The fit is insane and it is such a statement dress. They day I have my line I can guarantee a dress with similar silhouette

    Who are your favorite designers? Love Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, Valentino, Balmain, Lavin Alexander Wang, Versace, Emilio Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Givenchy, Elli Saab, Celine among others.

    HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weekmaria.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive