Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Alyssa

    Isn't it great to be in college? No better time in the life of a chick to wear short tight skirts and dresses. Haven't had a blonde HottHe in quite some time, so its nice to get back to it. Alyssa is a University of Wisconsin party animal. Well He doesn't know that for sure, but any girl that is all over He (not really He) has to be a HottHe right? Alyssa gives us a good little variety of outfits, stacked bracelets, and legs. Like most other HottHe, hand on the hip seems to be the way to go? One of these days He is gonna have to ask a HottHe what the deal is with these poses, but for now enjoy Alyssa as this weeks HottHe of the Week.





    How would you describe your style? I’m pretty conservative when it comes to my clothes but, I’ve been known get a little crazy when it comes to my accessories! I’m quite simple. I’m all about the black and white t’s thrown on with a pair of jeans but I’ll usually pair that up with a necklace or bag that makes a serious statement! I’m all about neon accessories and have this neon lime green Scoop clutch that I couldn’t imagine living without!

    Favorite item you own? Coming in at #1 is going to have to be my latest purchase! I bought this cropped military vest from LF that I CAN’T WAIT to pair up with a pair of skin tight J Brands and my new Sam Edelman military boots!

    Who are your favorite designers? I’m all about the cropped t-shirt thing goin on and I’ve been buying a lot of Patterson J. Kincaid tops recently. I go to James Perse for my simple tops and im a sucker for my Free City sweatshirts. And of course, my sister and Just Jamie Scarves!

    HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weekalyssa.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive