Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Nicole

    Meet Nicole, rather He wants to meet Nicole. High Heels galore, tight dresses, good hair, awesome style, jewelry, amazing body, is there anything bad to say about her? Nope! Like every other girl on the planet Nicole has her signature smile and pose down: Always hands on the hips or leaning against something (should be leaning up against He!) and a no teeth smile. Congrats to Nicole you are He Approved and this weeks HottHe of the Week. He knows, He knows, f*ck me the really cool feature isn't working. What do you want from He's life, too busy finding more HottHe's to fix this.










    How would you describe your style? I have always loved fashion. My style is constantly changing. My mood and plans impact on my outfit of the day. Although I love designer clothes I can easily create an outstanding outfit mixing and matching clothing from anywhere. I even love digging in my mothers and grandmothers closet finding those unique pieces that are timeless. People are constantly stopping me asking me about my outfits and accessories. Friends and family call or take me along on their shopping expeditions. Some even give me their credit card and trust me explicitly!! I enjoy shopping for myself but I also have fun creating a look for someone else. Everyone has a different style and body type but when you find what looks good on you, you could look great.
    Favorite item you own? The favorite item I own is my Hervé Léger Dress. The material is amazing and the dress fits on my body like a glove.
    Who are your favorite designers? My favorite designers include Hervé Léger, Chanel, Missoni, Alice and Olivia, Hermes, Elizabeth and James, J Brand and so many more!!!

    Want to be a HottHe of the Week? Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.comSource URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weeknicole.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive