Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Missy

    What are friends for? A few weeks ago He introduces you to Mallorie then bam, He drops this bomb on you, aka Missy, Mallorie's roomate. How many f*cking HottHe's are living together, damn. Not sure if these two share clothing, but god damn is that a twosome and a half. It is probably to the point they both know they are hot, and have great style that there is no longer competition, just love of being HottHe's together.





    How would you describe your style? I love fashion i collect all the Assouline fashion biography books as well as many other fashion books. I have a really bad shoe addicition as well, i am all about wearing a $40 dress from american apparell and riching it up with jewlery, trendy handbag and killer shoes (the higher the better :). I am obsessed with vintage clothing I just recently went to the Manhattan vintage clothing show at the metropolitan pavillion which was amazing.

    Favorite item you own? My favorite fashion item i own is prob my vintage pieces (my vintage chanel and gucci bag and my vintage hermes belt). I would say my style is classy chic with a rock n roll edge i love anything with a pyramid stud and just got an amazing catherine malandrino fringe bag, i also am a sucker for anything animal printed or sequined. Black and Gold are my favorite colors.

    Who are your favorite designers? My favorite classic designers are Chanel, Cristobal balenciaga and yves saint laurent but i also die for Alexander wang, Mcqueen and Marc Jacobs.

    HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weekmissy.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive