Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Lea

    Lea easily has one of the best bodies in the world. Her stomach, eyes and smile are all out of control. Pretty sure there is no hotter girl that could have been better to write about as He introduces the first ever HottHe from Florida. This girl is so memorizing, its hard to even get to the clothing she is wearing. If He had to guess Lea probably has a whole draw of crop tops just waiting to break guys hearts with. Then she goes and throws in the side boob, and bam. Game over. Yea she's from Florida, and maybe that's one of the reasons but He is pretty sure He couldn't find a picture with this girl in pants. That is not a complaint, if ya got the legs, there ain't no need to hide them. Thanks for Lea and all of Florida for being this weeks HottHe of the Week. Remember, if you think you got the style to be a HottHe of the Week, you can email He at fashionbyhe@gmail.com or message He as a Facebook Friend.












    How would you describe your style? I usually have an idea as to exactly how I want to look before going out. And so, I’ll violently tear through my closet, as well as my roommate’s closets, until that goal is met. I never limit myself as to what I can or can’t wear. In fact, nothing irritates me more than when someone says, “Oh, I could never pull that outfit off.” Blazers and ripped up black fishnets are my favorites. I also try to incorporate bold red lipstick and my giant gold man watch into every outfit somehow. Too often I see girls who dress to reveal every asset they were blessed with (or weren’t blessed with, in some cases), which is a BIG pet peeve of mine. I do like to look sexy, which is hard to accomplish when you have the body type of a small child, but I don’t dress to impress guys. Too briefly summarize, my style is edgy and fitted, but always relaxed which allows me to go from cotton dresses to high heeled combat boots (depending on the day and my mood). I shoot for trendy and “rebellious”, yet still classy most of the time and I don’t leave the house until I’m completely satisfied with how I look. The hell with whatever everyone else thinks.

    Favorite item you own? Like I mentioned earlier, my favorite items as of right now are my black blazer, ripped up black fish nets (not sure why), and my leather leggings that I only fit into some days. Also, my gold Michael Kors man watch is always on my wrist, even at the gym.

    Who are your favorite designers? Due to a limited college budget, I don’t have the luxury of buying high-priced designer clothes (though, I like to pretend that Erin Fetherston, Elizabeth and James, and Mui Mui’s past fall line fill my closet). However, that doesn’t necessarily bother me too much. I have fun getting creative with my budget.

    HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weeklea.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive