Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Katy Love

    Katy Love, He thinks He is in love. He thinks its the eyes that is really bring He in with this HottHe. Hell Katy is a f*cking movie star, how about that, well at least she says she was in a couple scenes of two ("It's kind of a funny story" and "Detachment") either way, now that Katy has been on FbyHe, He is sure that this was the big break Katy needed. She is doing everything right style wise, it was just a matter of time before He found her and turned her into a star.

    How would you describe your style? My style is very day to day. Some days I wake up feeling more rebellious than others and throw on my leather jacket & five inch combat boots. Other days you'll see me in floral and pastel colors. I'm also obsessed with crosses. If I'm not wearing cross necklaces or cross rings, I'm carrying my cross purse. I also never let the weather dictate what I wear. If I feel like wearing high waisted shorts & a crop top, & it's 40 degrees out, I will.

    Favorite item you own? I have a few favorite items. First, my Jeffrey Campbell "Mary Roks" wedges. They literally match everything. I also am obsessed with my studded cross DIY black purse I made a few months ago

    Who are your favorite designers? Some of my favorite designers are DVF, Louboutin & Campbell (for shoes), Balmain, Consuelo Castiglioni for Marni, YSL, & Marc Jacobs.

    HE NEEDS MORE HOTTHEs? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.

    Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weekkaty-love.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive