Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Danielle

    Meet Danielle, 20 year old HottHe from LIM. Still young and she already has He Approved style down. Not to mention Danielle gets major bonus points, since she is one of the elite that knows and pulls off the Upper Arm Bangle look that He loves. He has said it before, a bathing suit is never complete without some chains, and what do you know Danielle listened. He is not sure if Danielle is just a FbyHe fanatic and follows every post to the T, or if this chick just as amazing style, either way she is this weeks HottHe of the Week and without question He Approved.












    How would you describe your style? I love dressing myself, and my friends. Putting outfits together and accessorizing all come naturally to me. My personal style is care free and i mostly dress according to my mood. My favorite looks are bohemian and girly-punk.

    Favorite item you own? My favorite item would defiantly be chanel bag, it is classic and goes with anything you put on.

    Who are your favorite designers? My fashion icons are Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Vanessa Hudgens and i absolutely love the way they style Jessica Szohr on Gossip Girl.

    HE Needs More HottHes? Think you're hot? Think you have He Approved Style...email He to see if you have what it takes to be the next HottHe of the Week. fashionbyhe@gmail.com and He as a Facebook Friend.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weekdanielle.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive