Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Caroline


    aprilb

    Our first college student, meet Caroline from University of Rhode Island. She is quoted as saying "I shop almost every day, its what I do best." Want to know why He picked her for a HottHe of the Week. Caroline has a smoking hot body and she wears clothing so the world can take notice. There is really not point of having a kick ass body if no one is going to see it? If you haven't noticed Caroline seems to be a big fan of heels, they may not be the highest ones made, but hey she's still young. Keep doing what your doing.

    How would you describe your style? I'd hafta say a luxurious prepster, traditional preppy look with high end elements. I'd pair a fitted khaki or chino with a pair of choos, or loubies, a pair of Rock and Republics with a sperry. Carry a Marc Jacobs while wearing a J crew cable knit. lol I don't know how to explain it other than preppy with a designer twist.
    Who are your favorite designers? Marc Jacobs hands down. Gucci and Burberry are my go to designers for the everyday stuff. Other than that J.Crew is my favorite basic.
    Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weekcaroline.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive