Tuesday, March 22, 2011

HottHe of the Week...Alex


    Meet Alex, 22-year-old NYU grad student who is developing her own cooking TV show. Let He first say, that He would watch Alex cook anything. F*ck Rachel Ray, He wants to watch Alex. Alex is a perfect example of the difference between heels and flats. Heels pictures she's a 10 possibly an 11, but in the flats, shes a 9, which is still pretty hot in He's book, but the heels add major points. Listen ladies, He has told you before, Heels are where it's at. The Higher the Heel, the Hotter the Girl. In a pair of heels, it doesn't get much hotter then Alex.

    How would you describe your style? My style is very eclectic. I usually do not go out of my way to wear designer labels – my motto is if it looks good, rock it! You can look awesome as long as you carry yourself well and feel confident. Good makeup and hair is a must – I am obsessed with smoky eyes (as you can probably tell). I love being punky, funky, sexy, and bold. I love prints, solids, lace, metal, minis, and of course, showing some skin. I hate when I buy something that everyone else has—so vintage and boutique shopping are very important to me.

    Favorite item you own? A few of my favorite items of clothing are my vintage Moschino mini-skirt and mini-top (black with metal balls hanging from both the skirt and top – it looks better than it sounds) and my black lace Ksubi pants.

    Who are your favorite designers? If I had to pick a few favorite designers, I would have to say that I am in love with Ksubi (best jeans in the world), Maje, Gryphon, Alexander McQueen, DVF, Lanvin, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, and Moschino.

    HE Needs More HottHes? Non-Bloggers and Bloggers wanted, please be Hot and Stylish and most importantly He Approved. Send your name, facebook link, and where you are from to fashionbyhe@gmail.com or Add He as a Facebook Friend.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/hotthe-of-weekalex.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive