Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Does Your Thong Stick Out?

    "While a few women may find it to be a fashion statement, having my thong underwear stick out of my favorite low-rise jeans seems like a fashion faux-pas. What I really needed to invent were barely there underwear that give me coverage and look sexy in and out of my clothes." My Panteez

    Well guess that solves the last of the world's problems. Oh Wait, there are still other things wrong. Damn, He thought this was the last thing we needed for a perfect world. He isn't going to claim to be a scientist or anything, but He is pretty sure the reason the thongs stick out of girls pants is due to the pants being too small. He also has researched to find out if a woman wears corretly fitting pants the thong will not poke out the top. But then again buying an $18 pair of these underwear might be a better deal then a new properly fitting pair of jeans.
    -He

    Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/does-your-thong-stick-out.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive