Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Asking for a Little Help!

    I've had this razor for years.
    I love it. I love the weight of it, the look of it, and the fact that I've been able to hold onto it for so long.

    However, I haven't been able to use it for years because they just don't make blades for that type of head anymore.

    So I need a little help. Where can I get the head of this razor reworked to fit the new standard blades?

    And for the ladies, a great Father's Day gift might be a classic, reworked razor. All of us guys need some type of razor and today's options are usually less than chic.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/asking-for-little-help.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive