Saturday, March 5, 2011

Are You Gonna Go My Way

    Again some of these are limited (St. Patrick Day's Gifts) so pick them up before midnight!

    Ookami  Ningen

    Hair: Dark Eden (Dark Eden 98/76/27) - First Hair $0/hair pack

    Skin:Tori Wear Skin located at Bare Rose (Bare Rose 192/20/30)$1

    Jacket/Skirt/Leg Pieces: 'Ookami Ningen (Dark Eden 147/220/31) - 'ON Harajuku Punk Furs Vibrant Green $0

    Shirt/Underpants: SyDesigns S.Y.D.STpatricksday gift 2008 (This being St. Patrick's Day and all I tped over to the store and can't find this outfit at all - so you have the luck of the Irish if you can. However, I'm giving the info because I think the Janet tank would also look nice with the pieces from 'ON) $1
    Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/are-you-gonna-go-my-way.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive