Saturday, March 5, 2011

Anna Was a Punk Rocker

    Not really, but have some lollers with me as I pretend to be punk as fook!

    This shoot was inspired greatly by the awesome freebies at Black Marie. You'll find a box of Free tanktop set at NerimaKu 165, 214, 22. You'll spot these all displayed in the right corner of the store and easily bought in the Free tanktop box- they're all in the box. If you wander upstairs you might be lucky enough to win the Maria hair, like I did. I really like this hair. You'll also have the opportunity to pick up to great jackets upstairs NerimaKu 169, 225, 32. ($0, tanks & jackets, m&f)

    Black Marie


    More after the cut....


    Well, I thought it was a bit unfair just to post the lucky chair hair so if you aren't so lucky then you can check out Wilted Rose Bloom County 36/132/24. From Wilted Rose I got the Mohawk Mega Pack ($1), but you'll find a ton of hair on her newbie wall $0-20. Some of these are by Rose and others are retired hairs from other designers. So there are different styles and makers at this location. Worth the tp to take a look. ($1-mohawk, m&f, hair - home of Freebie Jeebies)

    Black Marie _ Wilted Rose Mohawk

    The cute little denim skirt that I'm wearing is from Pochette's (Discord (111, 151, 27)a cute as a button store nestled in Discord amidst all the bleakness. ($1-skirt, f -other freebies in store m & f)

    All the shoes are from one of my favorite spots in sl - Calleta's Hobo Railroad. The old work boots can be obtained by touching the second column of freebies offered from the left wall in the City Mission (Calleta 204/194/32) building. You'll be offered all the freebies, but only need to accept those which you wish to have. I've also utilized the Free boots by Noals Nakamura that can be found on the docks (Calleta (78, 166, 25). ($0, m & f - you'll also find a couple of tiny avatars on the docks)

    I picked up a couple of things from the Gnubie store. The Gritty Kitty (Powder Mill 81/143/54) Scalped hair came from the second floor. The tights all came from the Deadly Nightshade Freebies for Girlz box (There's one for Boyz too!) also on the second floor (Powder Mill 105/133/54). And lastly I picked up the Rigamortis Skin Set from Canimal(Powder Mill 83/151/63)found on the third floor. I'm not sure, but I bet a guy could pull off these skins to. If you're anti gender bending skin then the guys may want to check out the post I did a while back with the Sweeny Todd skin which may be a good pale, male, free skin alternative. ($0, hair,clothes, skin, m&f)

    Gritty Kitty Hair

    All the photos were taken at the addiXion sim. addiXion Tattoos & Piercing Neko Tattoo EMO Punk Grunge

    Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/anna-was-punk-rocker.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive