Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2AM’s Jinwoon reveals why he broke up with his girlfriend


    2AM’s Jinwoon recently revealed the reason behind his break-up with his girlfriend on an episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Birthday.”

    Jinwoon stated, “In my past, when I dated a girl that I truly liked, she always used to tell me not to cheat on her. In order to keep that promise, I never even looked at another girl.”

    He continued, “But eventually, she was the one that cheated on me with another guy, which is why we broke up. I seem like the type that would be really nice and understanding, but I’m actually quite conservative. I don’t want my girlfriend, and other girls in general, wearing clothes that expose a lot.”

    He concluded by adding, “It’s more difficult wearing such short clothes, I don’t understand why they do it.”


    source : allkpop
    Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/2ams-jinwoon-reveals-why-he-broke-up.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive