Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On the Street....Rue De La Cle, Brussels



    A very good friend of mine challenged me last week because I didn't post on Friday.

    He cautioned me that I had trained the readers to check the blog 3 times a day based on my posting over the last few months. I tried to explain that the human element of the this blog, I'm not a big corporate magazine, is always the at the core of each post. If I have a lot of images to post I will, but if I don't have an image I won't post something just to keep an audience happy.

    That is very much the case with this image.
    I knew I didn't have any images in reserve for today but instead of going for the easy shot in a city I didn't know, I took a chance and just let myself get lost.

    Sometimes getting lost and taking chance can result in finding a completely surprising and a very rewarding shot like this.

    I won't get into the religious and political issues of this woman because the romantic in me wishes that we all could just get along. I hope we can discuss her style and self-expression for the its genuine nature and celebrate the differences that keep this human family so interesting.Source URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/on-streetrue-de-la-cle-brussels.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive