Tuesday, March 22, 2011

American designer Marc Jacobs about men in high heels

    He says, “If I put heels in a collection I always try them on and walk around the studios in them during the fittings, which take up to 36 hours. It raises a laugh with the team for about five minutes because they’ve seen me do it so many times. But that’s not why I do it. I do it because I want to show that I’m not some misogynist designer designing these torturous shoes for women. The heels are there as a choice and if you want to wear them all the time, some of the time or never, it’s your choice.”
    You can read the original post at Living one IndiaSource URL: http://hayleyatwellstuff.blogspot.com/2011/03/american-designer-marc-jacobs-about-men.html
    Visit hayley atwell for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive